Monday 3 December 2012

On a happy note..

I feel that a couple of my posts that I have recently written have been a little depressing, mainly due to the subject, not the actual content. I still would say they have been interesting, but just not all that positive. So I feel that I should write a post focusing only on happy positive things.
So I am going to write a post on my blog..about my blog.

I feel that it's coming along nicely; it's relatively new, however, I feel it's well up and running, even if it isn't at all scheduled. I think that my posts have been an interesting read, and a few people have talked about it to me, making compliments. In the end, this, does not matter anyway, as nice as it is. Because in the end, the aim of this is not a publicity stunt, to show off, but to get a sense of enjoyment out of my writing and to release my feelings and opinions to my readers.
As other friends of mine mentioned, it has also helped in situations to calm me down, and chill me out in times of stress or worry, as writing can be a great release for problems such as these.

Well, that's me done for the night, I only really intended to do a short post, to create contrast with the slightly more depressing themes i've had in the last couple of posts. I leave you now with a picture of my guitar, because it's sexy and has curves.


No comments:

Post a Comment